This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040217   

the girl
Alex considered fate at 03:07   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The girl just wrote back. I'm such a pathetic loser, it hurts me inside. But not as much as her leaving the other night . . .

Jesus. I have accomplished something today, but to characterize the day as having been spent waited to hear from her would not be all together absurd.

Ah yes, I remember what I was going to write . . . Last night, in order not to write to her, I wrote a letter that I would not send. Just wrote a letter for the future. In the style of "Once things have turned out ok, I will give you this." It was really beautiful, actually. Very sweet. And it made me feel much better. I even think that this is a therapeutic technique about that I've heard about, oh sorry, about which I've heard [read: SMB Rachel], but never tried until last night. It was really good. I will do so for the next two days, and then perhaps I will I will call her and invite her for dinner. Call on wednesday evening for dinner on thursday. So planned. So calculated. But be that as it may - lesser evils for the greater good. Right. Perfect.

Yeah, you have a new audience. A SB connection. Write interesting stuff, and they might learn from it. Give them a password, and you will rue the decision forever.

I really am a bad person. I am a fucking leech. Money is given to me, and I fucking squander it. This is embezzlement. I am embezzling money from my fellow man's taxes. I don't really feel bad. What have I learned today? That I can squander money and get away with it. That I can wait pathetically for a girl's email all day and there are no repercussions. No fucking retribution. That's the fucking problem. Really, that's it.

Dude . . . Ween . . . Fucking incredible. I must have some of their albums. And I got some Frank Black and the Catholics. It's raw, but good.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: