This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040227   

I appreciate it
Alex considered fate at 00:35   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I appreciate your response, whether intentional or not, to the bodily interest post. You forgot, Like jiz (I don't ja . . . oh wait. nevermind).

Off to assay. Perhaps if I'm lucky, the girls will read this and come to my rescue. Speaking of which, and before I go. There's this interesting bidness about a "SLEEPOVER" that I really think you would appreciate. I: was propositioned, accepted, and was later informed that my idea of a sleepover was radically different than the one proposed. What do you think when someone says, "let's have a sleepover on X day"? Anyway, I imagine that any self respecting man thinks, ok, this person wants to sleep in my close proximity, whether or not sexuality is involved (as it isn't in this case, a la (now) almost defining feature of relationship(s)). Anyway, I was informed that it was to be a sleepover with junk food, movie watching, chatting, i.e. totally, and in all other ways immasculating, and that my version would not stand. That aggression just would not stand, man. So what do I say? Sounds good to me. Well, frankly sounds a little immasculating, a feature that applies to almost no activity left on this earth (for me), besides things such as learning specifically how to use a tampon. But who am I not to know how to use a tampon, right?

I wrote the girl tonight. A really good poem. Post it? Fuck it, why not. You need to know that she sold some clothes to pay her rent this month.

I am thinking, to be sure,
That it is no fun to be poor.
Even if it’s temporary,
I don’t doubt that it feels scary;
That it causes much distress
At least, if only, for your dress,
Or the alternate apparel
That must as well feel most in peril,
Who tremble with sartorial stress,
And fear you’ll sell them under duress.

And as I’ve noted, you’re a winner,
And I’d gladly buy you dinner
If you call and plan with me,
To redeem your dinner free.
But of virtues that abound
Patience is one that I’ve found
I’m less in need of, and thus I
Have none, (I don’t dare to lie.)
So call me soon, lest I weary
And settle for evenings a bit more dreary.

I gotta say, I'm pretty pleased with myself. It was in the context of a pretty relaxed note. The nice thing is that I'm totally confident of my mate value. As I've decided that she's worth persuing, nothing short of a restraining order would really dissuade me from the effort.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: