This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040211   

If God Exists
Michael considered fate at 18:04   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Somewhere, out there.

I am truly suffering the consequence of disbelief

and carrying the monkey of adam

upon my back.

Life has a way of presenting you with problems you didn't really stop to think of. If you saved money to fix your car just in case then your girlfriend dumps you. If you applied to a safety school then your friend dies. If you plan an outdoor wedding then you foreclose on your mortgage.

Alanis would try and tell us it's all a little bit ironic but I think she's kinda cronic herself so forget that.

I spoke once a few months ago about my current crutch. I said the dependance on that crutch will slow the healing process and that, ultimately, I was looking at what would become the hardest emotional trial of my life.

A few months in now and I believe it more than ever. and I still believe it. and I still believe it.

to be the hardest

trial.

Life: These are things we can't plan for. Retirement accounts and insurance policies are pacifiers, not contingency plans. They help in the here and the now. They ease our minds and make life less anxious - now.. or we wouldn't buy them. Life, though, is unplanned.

and hard.



like running heartbreak hill - always as if the 25th mile - always as if strung out and wasted on the effort of it all.

If you're lucky

you can get a runner's high.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: