This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040210   

I'm like a kid in a candy store
Michael considered fate at 11:21   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
because I'm enjoying myself a whole lot these days watching Bush fall from the grace of the nation.

Finally someone is telling the simpletons not to like Bush so they aren't anymore. Finally the press is impressing me. Well, not enough for me to watch but enough for me to listen with one ear cocked at the door. Enough for me to smile and think of a Democrat in the Whitehouse.

I don't have to remind you who the last President to fail to get re-elected is.. His name starts with G and ends in ush.

And that's what I'm going to do when our current president shuffles off his pedestal of power: Gush.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: