This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040210   

Michael considered fate at 11:37   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
In the most recent email from my pal Alex (regarding women):

I actually feel very much like john favreau from swingers. But I will try and not fuck up these ones. They are nice. Probably butt . . . but who cares. Not I, anyway.

And I just saw Along Came Polly, the newest Ben Stiller movie in which - as usual - he makes a complete fool of himself with a girl. I have to ask myself how realistic these movies are until Alex bumbles along and reminds me that there are, indeed, some struggling dudes out there. In fact, I am probably a struggling dude myself.

And I have to ask myself how realistic these movies are because, well, what the fuck? Ben Stiller always gets the girl. How does that work, anyway?

Ben Stiller is not what I would call an attractive man. Perhaps, as a man myself, I have never really looked very hard at him.. perhaps I have not truly seen him for the sexual being he is.. but fuck, the dude is not what I would call attractive. Well, to each their own I suppose. Somewhere out there is a young teenager with Ben Stiller posters on her wall dreaming dreamy thoughts about him everyday.. maybe.

Or not.

This makes me feel good, somehow. Both that there may be, and there very well may not be, some young teenage girl completely infatuated with Ben Stiller. I figure either options give me hope - just in different ways.

Alex goes on to say (in regards to a girl who blew him off):

It also makes me feel good that I did not bow to the near irresistable temptation to write her a nasty message. Damn that's
difficult. I was nasty to her each night this week though. I wanged her good and proper lest she escape the punishment of the evening's flog.


Whatever that means.. but gosh, he is right. The temptation to be completely nasty to people is a difficult one to fight. Especially when they have slighted you.

Much tougher when people are honest and up front with you. Hard to hate someone when they say it like it is.

but the more important question I need to pose right now is how do you get rid of a crazy roommate who talks to himself?.. Especially when he is essentially a nice guy? How late does rent have to be before you tell them to skeedadle?

How do you spell skeedadle?

(p.s. he really is crazy.. he really does talk to himself.. not at all like I am doing right now, I mean in a crazy way!)


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: