This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040205   

John Kerry
Michael considered fate at 14:10   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
As the current leading democrat in the bid for presidential nominee, John Kerry was already the guy I would probably vote for. Not because I like his platform (I'm not even that familiar with it) but more because I hate Bush and I'm willing to sacrifice potentially better candidates for one more likely to win..

But now that I know he once owned a Ducati 900SS (AMASuperbike.com :: Kerry Rode Ducati) it makes it that much easier to cast my vote.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: