This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040206   

Listen you motherfuckers
Michael considered fate at 18:08   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
This site is anything but "pea soup green".

If you think this looks like pea soup then you either need your eyes checked, your monitor adjusted, or your peas checked for radioactivity.



The green on the unvisited states below seems closer to pea-soup green to me.

Also, there is nothing particularly daring about a right-hand side bar versus a left-hand side bar. I guess I put mine on the left because I'm a westerner. The whole left-to-right thing. I've actually been considering a second blog running down the right side but haven't put enough thought into it to say.

For the time being I have changed the layout so that posts by Ross will have grey backgrounds and posts by Alex will have yellowish backgrounds so you can more easily and quickly realize when the piss poor writing and spelling is in fact not mine, but theirs.

Hurrah.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: