This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040204   

More on movies.
Michael considered fate at 18:39   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Some people hated 28 Days Later because they said it was a direct rip off of Dawn of the Dead. Maybe so, but the opening sequences of the young english lad wandering the streets of London with nary a soul in sight.. well that's worth at least a nod, in my book. It quickly devolves, but who cares?

I took this picture recently and played with it a bit and I thought it came out reminding me a lot of those infected with the Rage in 28 Days Later.

Get the Rage


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: