This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040202   

Michael considered fate at 17:25   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Out at the bar these days drinking beer , see, and I don't even know what is going on around me. I walk in, walk to the bar, slap my money down and drink a beer. I'm not sure whose sitting to the left of me or whose to the right but I just know that someday someone's gonna put it all right. I miss people that know me and eye people who don't through it all, the big sea.

And someone said 'Howie Day' and I said 'who?' And they said 'you know, Howie Day' and I said 'no, I don't'. They said 'MTV'. I said 'oh'. They said 'musician'. I said 'oh'. Then there at the bar, sitting next to me, he drank his beer and said to me: 'I'm Howie Day I'm on the MTV'

But not really he said to me, he didn't even see me. He was busy the girls were calling 'take me home take me home' they begged and plead. The cute one went, the night was spent, she hooked his arm, no need for alarm.

Just one more night out in the sea. The beer was flowing down into me. The sky was dark the sky was glee. The milky way a cup of tea. And from it all I could see, it was the MTV that was his key.

Yah, he looked like a dweeb.

Least she wasn't for me.

Barely knew her A to Z



Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: