This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040205   

Sadly, I am a lazy fuck
Michael considered fate at 12:57   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
This evidenced by my complete inability to get to work at a reasonable hour - even if you call 10AM reasonable.

This evidenced by the fact that I will eat next to nothing for days on end and sustain myself with multivitamin pills because the grocery store - which is about 2 miles away - is just too much hassle to get to.

This evidenced by the fact that I have on more than one occasion 1) considered peeing out of my bedroom window because the bathroom was too far away and 2) layed in bed with severe lower abdominal pain for hours due to an overfull bladder.

This evidenced by my failure to complete most projects I start - including (in rough chronolical order) building a model train scene, restoring a sailboat, passing ordinary differential equations the first time without attending a single class, writing a complete piece of software for myself, changing the oil in my car at least once every six months, and last but not least, getting a life.

This evidenced by my lack of effort in remastering the punk album a friend and I recorded once (back when I wasn't so lazy).

This evidenced by my inability to finish any of the short stories I've been working on for the past year.

This evidenced by my failure to make this post interesting and my lack of interest in doing so.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: