This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040206   

tonypierce + lick
Michael considered fate at 11:31   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Tony is still pushing his new Lick magazine thing like it's going out of style and he is starting to sound more and more like a bad verizon commercial everyday. It's not so amazing that everyone sells out cause it's a slippery slope, sure, but the more deceptive part is that it's a really short slope. I'm not saying Tony is selling out.. I'm just saying it's pretty easy to fall into the producer-consumer relationship which, inevitably, results in marketing.. I guess Tony has been marketing his ass for quite some time now but I'd say the mental budget has certainly doubled or tripled in the last 6 months or so. I'm not sure but maybe it's because that weird sense of urgency I've been hearing in his voice lately. Like something has got to give or happen or change or else. You know what I'm talking about.. we've all been there before.

Anyhow, his latest teaser is the beginning of an interview of raymi the minx as interviewed by bunny mcintosh. Personally, I'd be a heck of a lot more excited if it was the other bunny doing the interview. I think that would be more fun. I'm pretty sure bunny and I would hate eachother on contact if we ever met.. but somehow I get her on the 'net and I think she gets me.. well.. sort of. We're civil to eachother, how's that?

Poutine, by the way, is yummy french fries smothered in gravy and cheese curds. If that doesn't make your mouth water and your sphincter muscle quiver, I don't know what will.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: