This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040212   

Michael considered fate at 11:23   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I took a step down and as politely and calmly as I possibly could said: "Look, I don't know you. I've never met you before. Whatever bullshit you perceive the world has dealt you -- all the shit that has lead up to this very moment -- all of it has nothing to do with me. I'm not responsible for your crappy life. So take your misery out on someone else and shut the fuck up, okay?"

...

As I stood waiting for the light to change, I thought to myself: Well that settles that. Now if I could only take my own advice.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: