This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040316   

And you know what else?
Alex considered fate at 02:25   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Nobody fucking goes to the beach. It's all a big fucking joke. I was so amused last weekend when my cousin came down to visit; we were playing frisbee on the beach, about a mile down from a university organized yoga class (or rather some bizarre yoga alternative with giant dums [sic]). It was a GLORIOUS day. IV beach is probably about two miles, and one can see most of it from just about anywhere, and there's NO ONE else out. Not a soul but us and the freaky drum playing class, that are out for credit. I comment on this several times, and explain to him how fucked it is that nobody comes to the beach here. I don't know whether it's overexposure, or what . . . but it's crazy. So finally, a few guys come walking down the beach, and I soften my viewpoint a bit. Until they ask, "Ummm . . . we're from the east coast; do you guys know where the college kids go to hang out on the beach?" And I laugh and laugh and laugh. Ah, the times we had.

Fuck. I can feel my tonsils swelling, and my cousin apparently has tonsillitis. Coincidence? My sore throat popped up in my dream in the funniest way, but I think I won't post it for modesty. People actually read this shit now. Damn.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: