This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040310   

Fear
Alex considered fate at 18:15   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
This is the lesson I have learned thus far in life: Fear not. There's a great Jewish saying that has been reverberating in my brain the last few months. The whole world's a narrow bridge, the thing is not to fear at all.

My advisor and I just went over my results. There's no way I could have written my paper without the explanation she just gave me. Why did I not ask her about this before? Fear.

That's what the helicopter game is truly about. That's what Texas hold 'em is about. Fear. And about learning to not fear.

BTW, 3077, motherfucker. A full 1/5 on my last high score. You're such a dickweed. I considered photoshopping it at one point, but I thought to myself, only TRULY SPINELESS BASTARD PEOPLE would do that. The kind of people that would have sex with your little sister. Oh, what?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: