This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040318   

Fuck
Alex considered fate at 00:33   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Dude. I'm so fucked! hee hee. Though I finally have a coherent outline for my paper. Which is due now in about 10 hours. If I can make it that long. And then there always the factor of sending it in at 7 in the morning. He of course knows that I did it at the last minute.

Unstellar drinking today. I had a sip of Crista's beer when I got home to help Jessica install a fishtank that I didn't have time to be fucking with but did anyway since I had told her that if it was an emergency she could call and since she did call she was obviously implying that it was an emergency even though I fucking knew very g-damn well that it was not, but if I had refused then I would have just been a bad friend. And then leaving, Daniel was waiting for a ride from Eric, though I can't for the life of me figure out why Eric offered to drive him, since it is literally spitting distance and would take easily three times longer to drive than to walk, and being that I was going that way anyway I told Eric who I passed on the way to the car where Daniel was waiting for him that I would walk with Daniel because apparently Daniel just didn't know how to get home from there, and upon arriving to Daniel and the car I explained the situation and that I would walk him, but he said that no, that he was waiting for Eric, not understanding that I had told Eric not to come. And upon explaining this fact again, he again refused, perhaps not believing me that it was literally (and I mean not quite here, but close) spitting distance, or something, and told me I was an asshole. What a fuck up. He's a nice guy and all, but that's bush league psych out shit. I await his apology call now where I will tell him that he can apologize later because I don't have time to talk as I'm finishing my paper. Speaking of which.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: