This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040315   

Fuck
Alex considered fate at 06:25   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
You see? My dream has come true. It's 3 on the Sunday after my paper was due, and now I really do hate myself. And I'm getting work done!

Just for fun . . . I'll post part of the letter I wrote to my little bro. Hope he doesn't mind. He was feeling really shitty about authority, being lazy and school. Negative and all. So I wrote to help him out.

--
Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come to probe your anus? That would make a much better intro to that show. Right.

The lazy boat dude. Don'tcha worry none, dude. You gotta see a movie like The Hudsucker Proxy, or The Princess Bride . . . That'll help you out. Or read some kid's books. The kind of shit that's really optimistic. Because you'll look back at now, years to come, and laugh really hard. Wow! I thought I was stressed out then! Ha. Now I'm putting down $30,000 on my first business venture. A sausage company. Good thing I like sausages! I'll eat sausages every day now. And I'll give them to my cats. Man, I remember when I was in high school I didn't even have any cats! And now I have four hundred and seventy thousand. That's right. And I live on a space station. I breed cats for space station 45V229. Those guys sure love cat meat, especially when it's sausage fed! Mmmmm mmmm, good! Nothing beats cat meat, except for these sausages. Man, I can't believe I actually lived on earth once! And I never knew how great Ween was. They rock. They're so good, I would strip naked and dance around the stage when they were playing, just to show my dedication. And my penis to all of my adoring fans! Mmmmm mmm, good! Do a little pee pee dance. Shake it to the left! Shake it to the right! Make it look floppy! Keep it out of sight!
--


Is this funny or was I just high? Oh, oh! I know . . . The answer . . . YES!

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good. Unless you judge sodomy as bad. Why is anal sex so damn funny? I can think of few contexts in which it's not. Maybe it's the poo factor. It's comedy derived from its relation to poo. If only the residoo.

See what I did there?

BTW I appreciate your comments about being out in nature. I couldn't agree with you more. I can just imagine canoeing with one of those onstar systems. "After the inlet, turn right."


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: