This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040316   

I am a hero
Alex considered fate at 06:49   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
That's right, BEEATCH. Done. 32 pages less references. A clean 40 with. Fuck all y'alls. I like those girls, dude. They're nice. They come play disc with me. My game is on again.

Did I mention singing the song "just what I needed" during my best day kitesurfing ever? That's what kitesurfing does. It ensures that I will love songs for ever. Ziggy stardust is the best example, but now there are countless. You know who I hate? I hate all you fuckers that I don't know that read this. Is that ok? Just for right now, may I concentrate my rage upon you like a laser beam? Fuck all y'alls. Just know that right now I am hating you and cursing your names and your genealogies. I don't really want to . . . I don't like that I should be hating anyone. But you motherfuckers are the safest target I have, and obviously I have a need. Thanks for your cooperation.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: