This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040329   

i rock.
Michael considered fate at 13:15   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
This weekend I set my new bestest trip time of 4 hours and 20 minutes from Montreal to Gardiner, ME. That's fucking fast, mind you. I normally figure on 5 hours. And coincidentally the time length was 4:20. Yes.

At dusk, in the New Hampshire mountains, coming around a sharp corner and careening off frost heaves like a rock skipping across the water my prelude almost ate a moose's rear hind-parts for lunch. Mr Moose, seeing Mr Prelude approaching at a pretty good clip of ~80mph, began to transition itself from a walking pace into a hurried gallop. Mr Prelude, having nothing against moose really, did his best to come to a screeching halt. Luckily for Mr Me, Mr Prelude, and Mr Moose, the attempt was successful and Mr Prelude stopped about 15 feet behind Mr Moose. Phew. Then two miles later a deer ran across in front of me missing Mr Prelude's front bumper by about 10 feet.

Needless to say the next hour or so was pretty adrenaline filled and tense.

But I rallied, continued to drive at an unsafe speed, and made a record trip of 4 hours and 20 minutes. yah me. i rock.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: