This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040322   

the known universe just got a little smaller
Michael considered fate at 14:59   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Which is to say Jaime got "outted", if that's what you wanna call it. His Mom and Dad found his blog. That's some funny shit.

Normally I wouldn't think it's so funny but if anyone can handle it well and not make too much of a big deal out of it, jaime is probably the one..

But it's interesting cause it makes me wonder what would (will?) happen if my parents ever found this site.. I've already talked about my employer finding out about it and they didn't care but the 'rents.. that's another story all together. I mean, nothing would break - nothing would be fucked.. It would just be a little weird.

Sometimes I like it when the blog happens across people's screens who I know. Throws a spin on life and makes it interesting for a brief second.

a

brief

second.

Life these days is none too interesting, even for a brief second. It's same old same old and speaking of old I'm getting there. People complain about turning 30 or 40 but cripes if 26 isn't looming large and hairy in my headlights as I crank over in my grave here in 9-to-5 land. At some point you gotta get responsible and be "adult" and stop writing bad things on the innernector for millions of strangers to read, right? What if I wanna be el-fucking-president some day? They'll be dragging this stuff up and putting it on CNN.com for everyone to see and they'll laugh laugh laugh they're asses off. Tony will pick on me for being too conservative while apologizing for writing about politics on his blog. Then they'll all figure out that I'm a dual-citizen and therefore probably not elligible for the great super wonderful happy position of president and the citizens of this fine country will weep and then some dumbass like Bush will get elected and he'll invade some country cause the ambassador gave him a good-game slap on the ass last time they met and the citizens of this country, they'll all wipe their tears away because nothing makes 'em feel better than blowing some foreigners up.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: