This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040331   

Like, Yah man.
Michael considered fate at 12:12   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm totally in the process. I'm in the process of acquiring some kickass hardware with which to kick your proverbial hypothetical mind-asses. I'm getting cameras and sound recorders and radar detectors and GPS coordinators so that I can harness the power of the silicoelectromagnetic universe... all so I can kick your ass. I'm waking up earlier every day, faster, more efficiently, and using less soap. I am a machine and will become one with the physical universe-of-man-made-things. I am working on a brain jack. A plug. A line. Soon, soon my friends, soon enough you will be able to ride the etherwaves through my very physical skull into the metaphysical universe of my mind - everyone's mind, because we're all - really - part of the same big soul-searching network.. which, when I am done with it, will not contain viruses or broken links or incorrect DNS entries. This network, fledgling and fleeting as it may seem to your simple eyes right now here at this point, it is and will be the greatest network in the universe. It will transcend every idea and concept ever had about networks. "Connections" will not exist, they will permeate as universal truths so much so that they are no longer individual or temporary things, they are simply part of the whole. The concept of addresses, or destinations will receed into the darkness as you, I, we, everyone will be everywhere with someone always with you. I'm in the process of making this so - building, in the backyard of my brain like a science project gone awry, the greatest thing ever to exist before or after or now in all it's infinite wisdom, insight, intelligence, knowledge, fun-havingness. This will be so, because I said it, and know it, and will one day somewhere - soon, probably yesterday, because time is a bendable address-connection for the network to manipulate - exist. It will exist. I will exist. You will exist. Other people, seemingly, will exist. This will happen but subtly, like the difference in the length of a car standing still versus the length of that same car speeding along at 120 miles per hour. So subtly that you won't notice it and one day you'll just realize it - much later than you'd have expected, mind-expectations being what they are - trivial and slow. You'll realize it and see that it always has been, or at least seemingly so when gandering from your particular angle with your particularly narrow view... but you'll realize it despite the view, even, and it will be so.

The first step to completing my network (remember I use this term lightly, as it has deep-seated conotations I wish to break) is the acquisition of a camera. A digital camera. This will be important later when I connect the corners to the middle and the sides to the top and the bottom to the middle so that all addresses, connections, spots individual are in fact one, the same, while remaining very very different. We need a record, a sense of the original painting so that we can appreciate - at least on some level - how exactly the same the new painting will be to the original, in all it's unrecognizable glory.

I'm serious here. No joking around.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: