This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040317   

Memeeememmeme
Michael considered fate at 13:28   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
this is all the rage

FIRSTS
First job: Bailing Hay - $3 for one day. But my first Real one with a W-2 was as a proofer at a bank at age 15.
First screen name: Leahcim
First self purchased CD: Pink Floyd the Wall
First true love: I'm not sure I've had one yet.
First enemy: Too many since to think back through 'em all.

LASTS
Last big car ride: Big? What's big? This last weekend ~2 hours up the coast doesn't count in my book.. So I'd have to go with my Virginia hiking trip on the border of Tennessee.
Last kiss: r e m y
Last library book checked out: Purchased The Elegant Universe.. close enough
Last movie seen: Easy Rider
Last beverage drank: Coffee
Last food consumed: Mac & Cheese and Green Peas
Last phone call: work related, blah
CD played: The Moog Cookbook
Last annoyance: All of life's little inconsistencies
Last pop drank: Barq's - it has bite
Last ice cream eaten: Klondike bar
Last time scolded: Monday by The Man
Last shirt worn: 2003 Wisconsin Brat Festival T-Shirt


I....
I AM: not perfect
I WANT: for nothing
I HAVE: a charmed life
I WISH: I was a baller
I HATE: equality for equality's sake and blind inequality
I FEAR: no one
I HEAR: rumors and lies
I SEARCH: for love
I WONDER: if I'll find it
I REGRET: not doing better in college
I LOVE: titties and beer
I ALWAYS: fart
I AM NOT: your average middle class white male
I DANCE: more than you think
I SING: when no one is around and I can't hear my own voice over the music

DO YOU...?
HAVE A CRUSH: certainly
WANT TO GET MARRIED: yes
GET MOTION SICKNESS: yes, especially from video games
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: no
CURRENT HAIR COLOR: blondish-brown
EYE COLOR: bloodshot
BIRTHPLACE: dover-foxcroft, me

FAVORITES
NUMBER: 58
COLOR: pink & brown
DAY: July 4th
MONTH: June
SONG(S): daysleeper, crazy love, tupelo honey, speedy marie, debaser, midnight special, the good life, change, the payback, crazy game of poker, feelin alright, country grammar, in my life, don't think twice it's alright, tuesday's gone, gloria, graceland, momma said knock you out, if I wasn't shy, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc
SEASON: indian summer
DRINK: Water

PREFERENCES
CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT: cuddle
CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE: chocolate milk
MILK, DARK OR WHITE CHOCOLATE: dark
VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: vanilla

IN THE LAST 24 HRS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? no
HELPED SOMEONE? yes
BOUGHT SOMETHING? no
GOTTEN SICK? no
GONE TO THE MOVIES? no
SAID 'i love you'?: no
WRITTEN A REAL LETTER: no
TALKED TO AN EX?: no
MISSED AN EX?: no
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: no
MISSED SOMEONE? yes
HUGGED SOMEONE? no
MADE A GIRL MOAN? nope


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: