This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040329   

Not to make anyone question my already questionable sexuality, but:
Michael considered fate at 14:29   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
This is a perfect example of why drunk dialing is fun:

Email, from my friend Frost, in regards to the drunk voicemail I left him on Saturday morning at 4:30AM. I am proud that I was even still awake at that point:

Frost wrote:

The following is a transcript of a message sent to me by one michael batchelder at 4:30am, saturday morning, march 27th. it should be noted that mike does not remember this AT ALL. if any of you would like to listen to this, let me know. i just about pissed myself laughing at this:

"frost! you ficking suck, dude. you're lame. you're lame cuz you didn't answer your fucking voice mail and your name is fucking frost. that's lame. you're lame. you're so lame cuz you're like 'make sure that you fucking call me... eh, drunk-dial me fucking i'll listen' lame. you're lame. you're lame. yeah. you're lame. lame. tom went church shopping this weekend, and lisa made out with a 20-year old. she thought of you the whole time. the whole time she was making out with the 20-year-old, she was like 'man, this is sorta like making out with chris frost.' and, and she got a woody while she was doing it. she totally had a woody. and that was, and that was good for her. which is great, you know? it's good for her. good that--i'm, i'm really glad that she got a woody making out with some 20-year-old thinking of you. you know? isn't that sweet? it's sweet. sweet stuff. uh, i thought of you and i got a woody, but for totally different reasons. we could talk about that later. uh, give me a call regardless. pretty lame that you didn't answer your phone. okay. you're a loser. goodbye."


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: