This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040308   

Oh I love the Mox
Michael considered fate at 14:21   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I know I usually say that you should stay off the politics when writing on the blog.. unless you're one of those people that write a completely political-based blog and/or you don't want anyone reading your site at all... at least not a real human being anyway. Thing with the political blogs is it's easy enough to trump up a big audience because you either infuriate people - so they want to read what you write so they can foam at the mouth and complain about you - or - they agree with you and want to read what you have to say so they can agree with you and then go to their own blog and agree with you some more. See?

Anyhow, that's why I try to avoid the politics.. but this from Moxie is good so I'll link it.. but in order to preserve my relatively unpolitical blog I won't talk about it at all. I'm just saying I'm much in line with the Mox when it comes to this sort of shit. Oh wait.. i just talked about it, didn't I?

Oops.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: