This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040305   

Okay Folks.. it's the Easter Egg Hunt warm up time
Michael considered fate at 00:32   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
After my rant about trackbacks and what a useless technological marvel they are I started thinking a little bit more about it. (Yeah, I know.. smart move doing the thinking after the fact).. Anyhow, I was thinking these trackbacks suck so much that I haven't actually ever seen one. Not in the wild anyway. I did catch a glimpse of one in captivity when I was reading an article on trackbacks... which had a trackback. But it was a sort of "Hey, look at me, I'm a trackback to a story about trackbacking.. to show you what a trackback is" trackback. So you see? It wasn't real.

So tonight I went out looking for one. Shhhh. I'm huntin' trackbacks. I started out at lickmagazine.com, moved over to tonypierce.com.. then onto rampantintellectualism.blogspot.com. After that I checked a few others but I couldn't find a single live trackback.

Then I checked my own site.

Nope.

None here either.



So my challenge to all you happy christians out there is to warm up your easter egg hunting skills and rush out into the internet and find me a real actual trackback.. in the wild.. one you didn't create or take part in and one that is not being used as an example of a trackback or otherwise involved in linking stories or posts that are in any way related to trackbacks. I promise this won't be gory and I won't gorge you of $125 million in the first weekend. I promise! Whoever finds the most and posts them in the comments by midnight Friday wins a prize.. to be awarded by me.. no purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. etc. etc. Feel free to post them as you find them.. no need to wait and post the whole list.

Prize suggestions are welcome but I imagine I'll impress you more with my personal prize picking skillz, anyway. They are L33T.

My father tells this joke approximately 45 to 55 times a year. It never gets old:

So you know what the best thing about Alzheimer's is?

You get to hide your own Easter Eggs.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: