This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040318   

Tell me what you think
Michael considered fate at 14:51   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I've gone and done a mild-redesign.. There is nothing I abhor more than a bad desing and I realized a long time ago how assy the old one was but I've been too lazy to do much of anything about it.

iTunes doesn't tell you what's playing if you mouse-over it's taskbar holder in Windows. That's assy design.

Window's tab controls re-arrange their order based on which one you've selected. That's assy design.

So I redesigned this site a little bit.. tried to make it a little easier on the eyes and also improved it's loading time. Hopefully. Certainly feel free to bitch about it in the comments.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: