This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040308   

Weather Conditions
Michael considered fate at 15:27   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
If you go here soon enough you'll see some peak temperatures this last week close to 50F degrees.. That's warm enough to be outside, and.. even better.. warm enough to be on a motorcycle.

Unfortunately, you will also notice at that site the big blue nasty that hovers on the radar map. It spells S-N-O-W and that is exactly what is falling on us here in Maine after a week of near-50Fdeg weather.

Oh the gods most certainly hate me. Woe.

50F is certainly warm enough to be riding one's motorcycle but other factors - sand and dirt on the road and melting ice - stop me from jumping the gun. It is only March, afterall, and in Maine that means more snow. Heck, April and even May sometimes means more snow here. It's all part of the package.

Needless to say I am chomping at the bit. I must find myself atop the rumbly beast soon or I may pull my hair out.

Cabin fever is an unfortunate emotion.

and it makes me chew my nails.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: