This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040317   

Ween
Alex considered fate at 04:55   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I don't know whether this Ween addiction will last, but I almost can't listen to anything else right now. I need the earlier albums real bad. Aparently 'The Pod' was recorded while they were inhaling scotchguard. Bleh. My interest in drugs interests me. I guess it's addictions that interests me . . . hearing the story of meth addiction last weekend, I couldn't help but be a little interested. I found myself looking up cloroform the other day for absolutely no reason. I just wanted to know what it was and read a description of its effects. I have had no luck finding a site about scotchguard users. I imagine most of them are either too young to post to sites, or highly unmotivated. Or too fried.

Alas.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: