This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040312   

When done
Alex considered fate at 03:36   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
When done with this paper, I think I will print up a FOURTH copy (three are required by my dept.), cut a nice round hole in the middle of it, perhaps lubricate it somewhat, and rape it. For retribution . . . ya know? As it has raped me for the last 7 weeks.

It's due tommorow. I just finished the references, of which there are far to many for anyone to ever check the veracity of. Meaning that with so many, I could have just left like half out, and nobody would ever check. Only one I couldn't actually find, so it's just a missing link. a 404 error, if you will. I'd actually be happy if my reviewers caught it. Renew my faith in science. I don't have the energy now, but I will eventually talk about what this experience has taught me.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: