This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040415   

And I wanted some more, and some more
Michael considered fate at 02:16   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
"So then I said 'get me some ice cream, damnit'.."

"That means your expecting.."

What is this "expecting" anyway? How can you expect something if you don't actually know about it?? Okay okay.. I know, semantics. I don't care, it's dumb.

That and does anyone else use the term "pedestrian" to describe something banal? I can't be the only one. I didn't invent that usage.. someone back me up here cause everyone keeps asking me. Everyone.

Third night in a row tonight. I sez to myself, I sez "Mike, you're going to bed early. This bronchitis flu shit is kicking you in the teeth. Get some rest". I sez this in a real serious tone like it's supposed to mean something too. Then, as I'm watching The Graduate (cause Katie Ross is Haaat) I sez to myself, I sez "I'm not going to sit around talking about the movie and shooting the shit with my pal KC when this is done.. I'm going straight to bed."

So I finished the movie and sat around shooting the shit. It's rather annoying because you can do it every night all night and no one rings your doorbell the next morning to give you a big bag of cash. Hot chicks don't creep up into your bedroom and slip under the covers next to you when you're sleeping after a long night of shit shooting.

But I can shoot the shit with the best of 'em. I've got it in me bones - like Tiger Woods. Just born with it.

It's a good thing, too, cause it's what gets you all the material you see here - for better or worse.

It's amazing what changes our moods, us humans.

Amazing who changes our moods.

Amazing how easily they can do it as well.

A simple smile or a wink or a scowl or a frown. A wave, a twinkle, a flip of the hair.

As people - human beings - we're painfully aware of how easily others effect us yet we somehow forget how effective we ourselves are to other people. If we weren't so busy being effected we could stop to smile and wave at people..

I never smile at people except in my mind.

I never talk to people except in my mind.

I never write interesting blog posts..

except in my mind.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: