This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040422   

Anti is gone
Michael considered fate at 14:50   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I [think I] know this because I just watched his AIM screenname fade from view in my buddylist. I know this because, although I have never met him and he resides on the complete opposite end of this continent, I know what he looks like, where he lives, that he is a stonaholic, and that he is heading to Arizona this weekend to do not one but TWO sign jobs.

I've even seen the inside of his truck.

The internet is one weird place.

Although it is perhaps unappreciated - or at least underappreciated - it could be one of the most amazing feats of human kind to this day. Sure, the pyramids were pretty tall and the Coliseum is pretty big and and and.. but the internet is free. The internet is huge. Most importantly, though, the internet (for all intents and purposes) connects everyone on this earth.

Communication from one person to another - anywhere on this planet and even beyond - is achieved in milliseconds through the internet. MILLIseconds. Amazing. Decentralized, self-maintaining, auto-routing.. Most amazing of all is how much it mimics ourselves: nature.

Damn I hope we learn something from this.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: