This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040409   

Been meanin' to..
Michael considered fate at 01:01   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The final lecture in the Blogging 101 series will, inevitably, be about comments. I won't give too much of it away right now but we all know comments are the best part. I bring this up right now because somehow when I write what I feel are the more profound and/or interesting posts (relatively speaking, of course) I get shit for comments. Then, when I post complete garbage.. well, I still get shit for comments. I can't hold a candle in the wind to the likes of the pony sisters or even tony - and tony gets shit for comments, too, considering the number of hits he gets a day (side note: I think tony gets so many hits cause he is checking his own site every minute to see if he got any comments). But regardless, when I do get comments it's on the insignificant posts. I never get that. I think people just don't want to tackle the real topics.. the meaty ones. Yah. Something like that.



But I got the camera in the mail today. All boxed up with multiple CF memory cards and USB wires and shit. It even came with - get this - a little plastic cover for the battery pack. Like a tape cover. Weird and unnecessary. I threw up some quick snapshots I did this evening after my run - as tony would say - for your asses.

g'night


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: