This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040412   

I said NO complaining!
Michael considered fate at 18:40   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I did.. earlier.. a few posts down.

I said "For awhile, I will not complain."

I meant it. If you've smelled even a hint of complaint since then you're dead wrong. Seriously. You must be confusing commentary with criticism.. or something...

So here is a little commentary for you: If I see one more blog post about one more goddamn reality show episode I might, just might, blow someone's head off.

Can we puhhhhhhhlease write something in-ter-est-ing?

Pilllllease?

Well it's apparent that I can't, isn't it?

I'm not complaining. Really, I'm not.

I might be, though, questioning the format o' this here blog thing.. just for this second.. right now.. cause it's giving me writer's block pains and it's it's it's annoying the fucking hell out of me: statement, not a complaint. I'm am happy to be annoyed as fucking hell.. just pointing it out, t'sall.

At some point here i gotta get it together. See what's happenin'. I gotta stand up and say fuck y'all and just go no-apologies-no-holds-no-nothing on all of you so you can find, once and for all, that I am most likely your living breathing savior here on this planet just waiting to give you allll the answers your little hearts' desire.

Does fully-justified text do anything to improve readability? Now there is an example of a bad idea being confused with a good idea. Can't tell me there is any point in full-justification other than the broad aesthetics. Look at a newspaper with full-justification and it'll look clean and well designed and nicely appointed. Look at a newspaper with full-justification and it'll seem more official, more right, more in-the-know maybe.. but actually try and read some of that text and you'll find it's just irritating as hell. Text all spread out and roamy and then squished up tiny like on the next line all so that the dumb-fuck who only reads the headlines can feel like they be readin a smart-paper. You see what I'm saying? Form over function.

Plus, didn't they promise me electronic paper by 2003? Aren't newspapers supposed to be delivered to me in rollable/pliable/recycled/digital paper by now?

I dunno.. maybe it was 2033. I forget.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: