This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040423   

Up in Lights
Michael considered fate at 01:58   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Saw it up there up in Lights, thought -
gee, ain't that nice.

Saw it up there, up in lights, like I thought
I have the right

Cause I did, I do I think I have
Always, sometimes, did I

Oh forget it.

Forgot how much I hate people - and then tonight. It's always nice to forget that. If only for one minute or one iota of a second. But it's all coming back to me now how much I hate them - fred.. john.. joe.. sam.. sally.. gertrude.. especially gertrude.

Talked to this great guy at the bar just tonight. You just don't know. Went on and on about self and the now and entities like he'd just watched Donnie Darko only I know he hadn't. He was speaking from the heart.. and his message - after you waded through all the confusing conversation - was this:

awareness.

perception..

acceptance of other people's awareness and perception and the ability to co-exist..

or the choice to co-exist.

He was passionate and believed it and his confusion - his pain, and suffering - came from those around him whom he chose to believe did not believe that which he did. Which was sort of against the grain of his big woody, if you know what I mean..

but that's fine. we can't all create a higher understanding that co-exists with our own moral dilemmas, right?

No. We most certainly can't. Creators of our own destiny, though? No, I don't believe that either. Energy? Is that it - are we energy? Yah, maybe.. maybe we're energy moving about the grid like tron characters battling on microbikes. Come on.

What do you believe?

(i hate people)

There are one, or two, or three.. maybe a dozen people that I don't hate completely in this world. Is that a sad remark on society - culture - environment - species - or just my bad attitude?


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: