This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040504   

Digital Images
Michael considered fate at 14:56   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I don't care for the significant differences in apparent colour saturation between my work monitor (17" Acer 77c powered by a NVidia Riva TNT2 Model 64 fed by Windows 2000 5.00.2195 at 1024x768) and my home monitor (12.1" Active Matrix laptop display powered by an ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 fed by Mac OS X 10.2.x).

Maybe I'm using the wrong terminology here.. but my laptop makes for much brighter an richer colours.. sort of the opposite of what I would expect. Poo on you Acer.

Subsequently, my buzznet photos probably look pretty assy to most of you.. since I'm sure you're all on Windows machines with 17inch monitors, for the most part.

Blah.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: