This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040510   

General Malaise.
Michael considered fate at 17:47   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm a horrible speller. I could have spell-chunked that last post but I didn't. Why?

We all know why.

Laze.

Which is the same reason I don't post as often as I want and the same reason I don't get out of bed when I want and also, gasp, the same reason I don't get as much work done as I want.. to.

Is that why people comment less on the politically charged posts of mine? Laze? Or is it more because nobody has anything to say? Or is it because the people coming here, reading this, have little interest in my (sound, logical) politics and more interest in my heart - and by heart I mean soul, as in the soul-searching CRAP that I normally write here.

Is that it?

Are you all just a bunch of soul-searching crap-o-phites?

I certainly know what I am. I know where I stand - mostly. Sure, confusion is a natural human tendancy but if I want to - really want to, concentrate - I can pull my head out of the sand and clear the cloud and I know.. oh, I KNOW, what the answers are. I know what I am.

Laziness is can be a virtue if placed in the proper hands.

So why no comment debate? What is it about any one post that causes one person to comment but not the next? I could count the number of multi-comment posts I've ever had on one hand. Okay, maybe two.. Nobody cross-posts. Nobody discusses. It's just "yah, i agree".

Appreciated - thank you.

( note : do not shoot gift horse in mouth )

But why? Wouldn't it be more productive, interesting, energetic, explosive, envigorating, to post disagreement? discourse? diatribes? dialogue?

jus' a though'.. tha's all. jus' a though'.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: