This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040514   

half a million miles of pussy
Michael considered fate at 11:00   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Uhh.. um. I was going to try and come up with a witty intro to this comment I saw on a post on slashdot about an Anti-HIV virus, but I just can't. I think this particular slashdotter's comments speak for themselves and need no introduction. All I will say is that there is a reason I rarely read slashdot comments..

I told my wife last night, 'honey, I can't have just one pussy for the rest of my life! I need more pussy than that,' and she said, 'Hey, if you were a little bigger, you'd have more pussy right here!'

So I looked into it, and the average pussy is eight inches deep, while the average penis is only six inches long. That means that two inches of pussy are wasted, on average, with every coital thrust. The average sex act lasts three minutes, with 30 thrusts per minute, adding up to 180 inches of wasted pussy per sex act, which happens on average three times per week. Multiply that by 52 weeks, and divide by the number of inches in a mile (63,360) and we find that there is nearly half a mile of wasted pussy per woman per year! Figuring approximately 100 million American women of legal age, that means, as a country, we are wasting around half a million miles of pussy every year, while some men here go without!"


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: