This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040504   

Hell if I know
Michael considered fate at 19:14   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'ma gonna tells yah what I know real quick like. All of it:

Nothing.

From here on out you can stop reading.

Anti is on a roll all writing novellas over there on the west coast in his castle and I got a whole lot of nothing for you here in my cave. I can't seem to get shit done lately. It's as if, kind of like, almost, if you look at it right, I'm going crazy.

No worries. I'm as rooted as ever.

Maybe that's why I link the likes of Anti all the time: cause I know I've got shit to say so I figure maybe you all can shuffle on over to some of these other sites with something actually interesting on them. Sure, not everyday. Nobody is good for every-fucking-day. But you know what I mean.

Me, I'm not even good enough for every other week it seems. I'm bone dry and coughing up blood. Someone turned me upsidedown and shook the contents out on the ground. I'm etch-a-sketched out.

And I got shit for hits these days. Shit.

And I got shit for decision making skills these days.

Want to - badly - want to believe I can make decisions, stick with them, and - most importantly - get rewarded for them.. but I can't even write a coherent sentence. Or two.

F
U
C
K

I can't even get out of bed on time. Wish it were depression so as I'd have an excuse but it's not. Insomniacal sleeping habits that have stayed with me since childhood and an overactive mind makes for shitty mornings. never liked the mornings. ever.

Would like to believe it's all going to make a difference down the line like the good get better and the wicked get worse and things balance and even out and it all comes out like a simple formula in the end.

probably doesn't though.

don't imagine so.

nu uh.

nope.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: