This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040505   

I'll burn in hell
Michael considered fate at 18:53   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The dilemma continues.

Yup, it's official. I am a bad person. I think I can deal with it. Oh the lines [of communication] are opening up (just as I planned). She brought up graduation (she asked me to sleep with her when she graduated a while ago) she brought up being legal (almost 19) she said she takes sexual favors where she can (hehe) Oh yes it will be done YES IT WILL BE DONE mwahahaha mewahahaha!


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: