This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040505   

Last Night
Michael considered fate at 11:06   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Laying in bed early into the morning hours, staring out at the dark world humming around me, I tried to post. I tried to write about jaime's great pics and how it's the sort of photography I think I'd do if my primary mode of transportation was still foot-driven and I was in a setting thick with urban decay.. no, no, I don't mean to sound morbid there.. I just mean that decay (in a literal sense, not a figurative sense) makes for good subject matter. Ever notice how great old-people potraits come across? Not stately, per se, but.. well.. classic, I guess. Items, too. Old barns leaning heavily to one side with grey grey wood that hasn't seen a varnish or a stain in well over my lifetime. Giant old knarled trees with roots practically bubbling out of the ground all around it like a frothing foaming tempest. Tired old dogs laying under pickup trucks sitting in the bright midday sun, ears drooped down so low around their face as if them ears were roots and the cool ground was water, the elixir of life. I dunno.. there is something about old shit.

I tried to post an explaination about my decay lately; not the urban kind, but that of the mind. By that point in the early early morning my elbow was tired of being leaned on and my eyes were tired of being open and I was tired of being tired but I tried to post a positive message to wake up to this morning..

But blogger was being a bitch last night.. and not my bitch.

Blogger ate my first Jaime post.. ate all the links I made to grafitti art in his blog and how cool I thought it was that people from around the world visit his site and someone, every once in awhile, will recognize a piece of art or the style of the art and they'll know who the artist is, will know where the artist is from, and it'll be from the other side of the world.. cause it is a small small world, here, in this tiny bubble we call home.

Blogger ate my whiny post about feeling bummed out. I guess I shouldn't really complain about that. In fact it should be a feature. Come on Google, get with it.. crank out some smart algorithms to filter out posts that are whiny, bitchy, or otherwise honest. It would be great. Blogs could turn into network television. All smiles and red lip gloss and bad stuff only happens in a dramatic way such that it's good: it makes you feel like you're alive.

There be a touch of sarcasm in there somewhere, sonny.

Finally wised up to the situation when I went to check my links and alignment - like the good little blogger I am - and I tried one more time:

Title: test
Body: test

.... post.....

CHOMP

Blogger ate that one to. By this point it was 2:30 (ante meridiem) and I gave up...


till just now.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: