This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040528   

miss universe
Michael considered fate at 12:57   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Let's take it back, to the day we first met
I see you and your girls buyin purses
lookin like two Miss Universe's
make a nigga wanna curse "Shit!"
who them two bitches, let me go spit a couple of verses, see if I can
work it


The Miss Universe pagent contestants are getting a lot of air time over on the busblog and I'm certainly not complaining. They're hot, of course. That's the thing with beauty pagent contestants: they're hot. Or at least they are supposed to be.. and with most pagents it's about drawing out that one specific trait and giving it a blue ribbon - best strawberry jam, best Holstein.... best T&A. Since the dawn of time people have been gathering together to honour the best of things so why not hot chicks, right?

Here are all these girls prancing about trying to promote their country, their culture, but mostly just their ridiculus hotness. See, I'm usually not like this.. I usually have one of those knee-jerk reactions where ridiculus hot girls get earmarked in my brain as vacuous pods of nothingness until proven otherwise.. which is a shame cause .......never judge a book by it's cover...... Ha. Cause I'm the bad guy here for prejudgement, right? Clearly.. Anyhow, the pagents have a way of making it all okay - even if they are vacuous pods of nothingness it doesn't matter. they're inside my tv. i will never meet them. i will never anticipatorily dip into their gooey center only to find there isn't really anything there. so i can just watch them being hot, say they're hot, and enjoy it.

The best part though, in my opinion, is the sash. All these hot chicks wandering around with sashes.. in the shoe store, at restuarants.. wherever they go. "Peru" one says. "Belarus" says another. Clear cut labels. It's really great. I mean, we all have these labels for eachother bouncing around in our heads: stoner, business dude, yuppy, conservative, blue-collar, catholic, white... we should just throw on some sashes, make things easier.

Mine would say: "Maine, Fiscally Conservative, Socially Liberal" or something like that. It would be easier to interact with me this way, since you'd know my agenda right up front. You could approach me, read my sash, and then say: "Damn those anti-abortionist, huh?" and I'd jive with that. You could walk up to me and know not to say "damn those fucking gay marriages, eh?"..

But if I could design my own sash - which we could certainly not let happened, people designing their own sashes would be disasterous - mine would say "Jester".. or maybe "Fool". Cause if I'm not making everyone else laugh at me then what's the point in all this effort? Might as well someone get some enjoyment out of this thing we call life, right?


  • Of what I call God,
    And fools call Nature.


    Robert Browning



As long as I'm on the photohunt, WMD kicks tony's ass on the attach-pics-of-hot-chicks-that-have-nothing-to-do-with-the-topic-of-the-post front.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: