This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040501   

The Moral Dilemma
Michael considered fate at 14:53   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I just e-mailed my little 18 year old friend. I think I'll try to bang her. I need to bang a young girl at least once... i think. I figure I can open the line of communication and just like every other time I talk with her any amount, IT comes up. So I just plant the seed and wait. Is this wrong? It wouldn't take much for me to believe that I'm am making a choice that is not the best choice. But I think it may be a bad choice that I learn from... right? Any way I'll talk to you later.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: