This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040529   

sheeeet yo
Michael considered fate at 22:51   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So sorry ass tony, who admittedly lies all the time, is on this honest blogger kick so.. i gotta say i only made it the 28 days of sober. 28 days with not a drop of alcohol in my system, not even beer-battered ribs or anything like that. Nothing. I was going for the full 31 but I failed, miserably... or, well, not so miserably. 28 isn't so bad, considering. It's like getting a B+. I almost got there. My only concern is the symbolic 28 days, but I'm not much of a superstitious type so whatever, you know?

And what did it? You might ask.. what else - family. Cousin's graduation party today and I felt the obligation to show up like good extended family does. I don't know why I'm good extended family - I can't even remember my own sister's birthday (and I only have one of them!).. but I went and it was just as bad as you'd think.. Saturday afternoon gig with the tent out back and the beer and the kissing aunts and and and it was enough to make you 'uke in the bathroom before the beer.

The thing with family is that they all feel like they're close enough to you to be assholes.. A guy on the street, he doesn't give you a hard time about your scrubbly beard cause who the hell is he to give a shit? Your aunt though? Shit, you'd think forgetting to shave was a crime.. and man if they aren't - every single last one of them - holier than thou. Holier than all holy hell, man, like the earth was created around them and everything else just spreads out from their delicious chocolaty center. Yah right grandma, yah right.

But that's alright cause it's family, right? It's okay to put me down, call my shots for me, insist I eat your goddamn cake, and get more riotous than a bull in a china shop when I have the balls to call you on one of your gazillion idiosyncracies.. Mmhm.

So that's all. just bein honest. broke out after the 28th day in jail and mmm did that freedom taste awfully damn good. It's been almost a month since I saw a real sunset - you know, the kind where you sorta doze off halfway through and burp up some colt 45 - and damn if I didn't miss that shit.

Damn if i didn't miss it.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: