This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040615   

absinthe
Michael considered fate at 17:54   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I am in need of a (good) bottle of Absinthe. Not just any old absinthe but good quality fuck-shit-up absinthe. The real deal. Where I gonna find me some? Heck if I know. I have approximately two months to acquire this bottle.

I'm not on my way to Europe anytime soon so if I'm lucky I can just find someone here in the states hording a case or something. How does that stuff work, anyway? Clearly I have no frame of reference here. I'm out of my element.

I'll entertain offers in my comments below. muchos gracias amigo.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: