This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040627   

Michael considered fate at 20:53   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Asked a lot out of the body this weekend. Rolled on down to Connecticutt for a beach house party and drank an awful lot of beers. Beers in the ears, as they say. Went to beer city on thursday night and then went back on friday and saturday too. Lots of beer. Went running to sweat out the hangovers and went sailing just for the fun of it but burned the skin. Bright pink on the back where I couldn't reach with the sunscreen and now all over the face cause I forgot on saturday.. Then lots of blisters from rowing - I was the dingy bitch - and hell, a little dehydration never hurt either. Splintered my big toe and bruised my knee. Got a big mystery-knock on my head - probably a drunken escapade behind that one. Then, back on the bike to ride the 4 hours back home.



Torn and weary, but I'm home.. with very little to say. Fun in the sun with beers and good people is just that.. not a whole lot of need to over-explain it.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: