This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040609   

b&j
Michael considered fate at 14:32   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I'm terribly sorry and I hate "stealing" but Jaime's archives don't work (for me, at least) and I know I'll want this again sometime.. yes, maybe it sounds bitter and jaded or too much a fuck-it attitude but ain't that just it? Ain't that life? We can pretend forever that we don't care, we're not hurt, not effected by the world and people around us but we're just lying lying lying lying to ourselves mostly because people can see through us like

    ..revolving..

        ...glass..

             ..doors.

So here it is in all it's stolen glory. I ain't perfect. I've taken a candy bar from the corner store and cackled in the sunlight, cackled with delight. And I've felt the guilt and the gutwrenching fear and I've looked around with numbness and glazed eyes of fear..

So I ain't perfect.

So shoot me.

the known universe:

I think it's funny when a girl tries to warn me of who they are or what they're capable of. I mean, not funny ha-ha, but funny nonetheless. I am so beyond being hurt, that I just have to smile.
My heart breaks and heals with every beat. I fall in and out of love with every breath. If you doubt that I've seen it all, then hit me with your best shot. I'm just a revolving door. Push quickly or push slowly, it doesn't matter, you'll still pass right through.
Not that I don't appreciate the ones who linger. Those bold and unafraid, guiltless and free. It's just that sometimes there's too much momentum for me to stop spinning.
That's not to say that I'm bitter or jaded. I see no reason -- other than it would probably get me laid more often -- to treat another human being like shit. So I just go on stubbornly being kind and attentive.
I'm bewildered when I pay an honest compliment, or listen to what a girl has to say, and they suddenly think I've fallen hopelessly in love.
'I'm afraid I don't like you the way that you like me.'
Is showing up on time or returning a phone call really all it takes for a girl to feel overwhelmed and hotly pursued? Don't flatter yourself, doll face. I treat everyone this way.
'You're too good to me,' they say, while waist deep in a quagmire of guilt.
'What the fuck? Hasn't anyone ever treated you with respect before? Give me a break. Pull yourself up, and dry yourself off.'
But they never do."


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: