This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040617   

buzzzzzz
Michael considered fate at 15:08   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
So it's summer and nice out.. real frickin' nice out.. so I should be sitting on my stoop with a couple of 40's duct taped to my hands starring off at the ocean but I'm not.

I'm in here. A/C. Computers hummmmmmmming around me. Flourescent glare. fuck.

It's fine though because this is the summer.

Sure, last summer was the summer of mike. I said it and I did it - had a good time of it, tooling around (and I mean that in the pejorative sense) on my motorcycle, working a few chicks (who burned me in the end, so it all worked out) and generally getting drunk. Went to work late. Skipped meetings. Heck, I even had some montreal folk down for an end-of-summer extravaganza where more pitchers of PBR were drank than i care to recount.

So this summer isn't the summer of mike, per se.. it's just.. well.. it's the summer. Yeah, ever summer is the summer.. just like the fall is the fall.. but I'm just saying this time it's all good. Ima gonna drink some beers, do what I wanna, and take way too much time off of work..

The cool thing about taking time off from work when you know you're quitting in a few months is that you'll never have to make the time up later.

So no promises about this summer but I'm going to try much harder to record this fucker on camera. I'm going to carry that shit with me wherever I go and maybe, just maybe, if I take 100 pictures a day I'll get one or two good ones to post up on buzznet and score some "cool" comments and maybe make at least one of you fuckers out there think "fucking rad, I want to be in Maine.. that place looks awesome"..

cause it is.

awesome...

I take horrible pictures.. I've said it before and I'll probably say it again. Not as in point-click-shoot, but as in the subject - the person in the photograph itself. I always look like shit. My neck looks fat or my eyes are glazed over or my chin is sticking out or the flash over-exposes the film as the light glares off my greasy hair. Sometimes I'm leaning back with my beer gut sticking out or I'm smiling, which makes painfully obvious my crooked face. Symmetry is a dream of mine folks, not a reality. My nose is lumpy. I think it's uneven and, even though it's never been broken, I'm pretty sure it's crooked.

I hear tell that the only thing that gets bigger on a man after puberty as he gets older is his nose.. any truth in that?

god i hope not.

But I was over at anti's today and saw this picture of him sittin by his computer:



and hell if that doesn't look a fuckload like me. Just that angle, with the hair that way.. I dunno, it's like a timewarp - a picture of me if all the things i said above were erased. no lumpy nose or crooked jaw. no chubneck.

I mean sure, I got no chest hair and I don't on a big bong like that but. shit. it's about me, right there. People who know me will attest to that.

So now when someone asks for a picture of me I'll just send this one along. I mean hell, I've been saying anti's my hero for some time now so why not just try to be him. Screw stalking.. that's for pussies. Identity theft is so much more fun.

I don't think he'll mind. he says he has shit for credit anyway.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: