This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040618   

cock-gobbler is such a fun term
Michael considered fate at 10:05   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Teacher's Pet

XyxXyX: What will you do with a PhD?
Britcoal: i will get laid
Britcoal: by alllll the college chicks
Britcoal: i'll become a leecherous old professor
XyxXyX: Well, that's a great goal
Britcoal: oogling at the freshman as the file in at the beginning of the year
XyxXyX: And all the girls will giggle about what perv you are
Britcoal: "Extra credit, class, is given every friday evening, at my house, in my bedroom... group sessions are encouraged, but all you males are probably smart enough already so no extra credit for you"
Britcoal: yeah.. they'll giggle and make comments...
Britcoal: but they'll come running anyway
Britcoal: dirty sluts


Fucking Popups

YYXxxx: you know what i hate more than popup ads?
Britcoal: popup boners?
Britcoal: the ones the sneak up on you in a meeting or at a restuarant..
YYXxxx: ahahahahaha no i like those
YYXxxx: because then i can put it in people's food


Bitches

yyyyXXX: the pug loves the hair dryer
yyyyXXX: either she lays down when I put the heat on her, or she jumps and barks and bites at it
Britcoal: ha.
Britcoal: i want a girl like that
Britcoal: ;)


How Michael Got His Fart Back

Britcoal: i find that beer does it to me now
Britcoal: when i didn't drink for the whole month of may I lost my fart. It was like a singer loosing their voice.
Britcoal: I practically didn't for an entire month
yyyyXXX: thats nice
Britcoal: let me tell you, it was one BORING month
Britcoal: life is so much more enjoyable when you're farting
Britcoal: I know that sounds like a joke
Britcoal: but i am serious
Britcoal: nothing can make me giggle to myself - even when i'm alone - quite like a good ripper.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: