This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040602   

genuine rawhide
Michael considered fate at 12:24   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
Tony gave me a happy birthday note the other day, thanks to rachel mentioning it on rampantsmaats, and now today he starts out his answer to What's your top 5 movies of all time with

A. 1. The Blue Brothers

Amen. There is a reason some people are just cool.. and it's not just cause. There is action/reaction at work there. causality. effect. All that jazz.

Anti didn't get where he was by smoking a lot of cheeba and drinking buds on his couch. He got where he was because he is a genuine guy who visits folks blogs, visits folks buzznet galleries, and generally leaves a swath of interesting and friendly comments in his wake.

And I ain't sayin' he got where he is cause he wanted to be there. I ain't even sayin' he wants to be anywhere at all, except maybe on some tar somewhere with his feet planted semi-firmly on a nice piece of wood atop a couple a' trucks atop some phat wheels. I'm just sayin' that he is where he is and there is reason behind it.

And so it is with Tony, as well, and that's just fine with me.

This birthday of mine was officially the first birthday in memory where I got more birthday wishes from people I have never met than I did from close friends. I don't know what that says about a) me, b) my friends, c) the strangers I've never met.. somewhere in there one could find insult, dispair, disgust, hope, and harmony.. me, I'll just take the good wishes and roll with it. No need to be negative about it.

No need at all.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: