This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040618   

madpony becomes deadpony
Michael considered fate at 09:32   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
I can't say that the news about the madpony sisters quitting madpony.com is a real surprise but, *gasp*, I can't exactly say I care a whole heck of a lot. Sure, Kristen was funny and witty and wrote some funny stories.. but for a site that updated rarely, if ever, in it's last six months, I just didn't see the draw.

So maybe that alienates me because I don't see the point in popularity based solely on pictures of cute girls. Come on people, there are pictures of cute girls ALL OVER the internet. Naked ones, too. I dunno.. maybe you visited their site because they were "real", because you could believe in the sisters as people more than you could believe in a bunch of random pictures on the sublimedirectory.. or maybe you just liked their writing..

..but if you liked their writing, then you were aware that they posted once a month..

.. so explain your compulsive reloading of their website 3 times an hour day in and day out..

See, what I'm saying is.. I liked Kristen's posts too.. A lot.. and I visited their site every month or two to read them. But I didn't go looking for candid shots of kristen showing off her new shoes or kristen hanging off a jungle gym so I could have some new material for my "midnight picture book". Come on people.

So another one bites the dust. Another "quality blogger" goes the way of the dodo.. don't fret, my boys.. there is a new one right around the corner.

Another blog is born every billisecond. Seriously.

Okay, I might have made that word up.. so what. Get on with it.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: