This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.                             the guys: philogynist jaime tony - the gals:raymi raspil

        20040601   

tales of ordinary madness
Michael considered fate at 13:20   |   Permalink   |   Post a Comment
The worst thing about blogging, the worrrrst thing (spoken in Chris Rock's voice ala the worst thing about niggers) is that every time I read one I get motivated to write.. and I hit the BlogThis button... and the post title fills in with whatever blog I happen to be on - in this case my soliloquy - and I find that the title of someone else's blog fits perfectly and and and then I have nothing to write about.

As if you anyone could tell exactly what I was thinking simply by reading someone else's catch line which they themselves took from a favourite author. Mmhm.

Wouldn't that be nice?

Or not. Probably not. Most definitely not. I may be niave but I know the worst thing ( or possibly the very best thing) that this society could have happen to it is everyone being able to hear and understand what everyone else is thinking. Very worst or very best, it's probably not a good idea. Extremes tend to tip the apple cart and we all like them apples. People get upset with change.

So my tale of ordinary madness is one of birthdays and drinking and local music and I could tell it but it's rather ordinary. I'd much rather you just know what I'm thinking.

I'm thinking that it's amazing what the weather can do to one's mood. I'm thinking that it's amazing what the people around one can do to one's mood. I'm thinking that it's amazing that outside ques effect one's mood. Of course I'm being sarcastic. It's not amazing at all. In fact it makes perfect sense.

Adaptation or by-product? my friend is always asking. I don't have the answers. I just know that I get up in the morning like you and I think and talk like you and I become attracted or detracted to people. Ebbs and flows. Am I adapting? I don't know.

All I do know is that I'm making evolutionary progress in the 4th dimension.. which is to say I'm getting old. Late mid-twenties to be exact. No longer a child, not much more a man - but always wondering just the same.


Powered by Blogger

Check out heroecs, the robotics team competition website of my old supervisor's daughter. Fun stuff!
Page finished loading at: